Thursday, 28 March 2013

Morphine Memories 1 (4)


I will never forget that moment, it was brief, an instant in time forever imprinted in my brain.

The moment she came across the park towards us, we had arrived in Ferrol it was a glorious summers evening, still bright daylight at 10 in the evening. We had arrived right into the middle of the town`s summer festival and there were hundreds of people in the streets.


She came directly towards me and we crossed paths, our eyes met just for an instant and I swear my heart skipped a beat. I had seen many beautiful women in Spain, there are swarms of beautiful women in Spain they are everywhere but she took my breath away.




She was wearing an amazingly sexy Gaultier black leather waistcoat with silver pointed studs, tight fitting blue jeans, jet black long flowing hair. She was a goddess. Our eyes met she walked past me and she was gone into the crowd. We crossed the park and went into the club. It was packed the whole contest was already there it was going crazy. Grish and Spence pushed into the crowd and that was the last time I saw them that night.

There are times when you can just feel it deep down inside, a kind of shiver, a nervous thrill, you just know that something big is happening. It is not a conscious thing, like a deja vu kind of feeling you just know something is going to happen. The moment I stepped into the club that night, I got goose bumps and the hair on the back of my neck stood on end. Yes it was going to be a huge night.

Peth was there, Berto was there, they were ASP judges and they had a group of girls cornered at the bar, they knew I had just lost in the last heat of the day they called me over and offered me a drink. We were like a big travelling circus, they knew what I normally drank, Peth handed me a vodka and orange, looked me straight in the eyes and said, you take the short one with the blue eyes and I´ll take her friend with the big tits.


2 comments:

  1. POR FAVOR, MR.WRITER, PARA QUE HAGAMOS CLIC VUELVA USTED A ESCRIBIR.
    AVAROS NO, AVARISIIIIISIMOS, ESTA CRISIS NOS HUNDE.
    BUENOOOOOO, TODO SEA POR EL SIGUIENTE MINI CAPITULO
    MUY LOGRADA LA DESCRIPCION DEL GRAN MOMENTO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaaa Jaaaaaaa, pues funciona esa del los clics,manaña mas. acabar de leerlo en español, que pena de traductor de google, ayyyyyyyyy, pierde mucho.

    ReplyDelete