Thursday, 23 May 2013

Morphine Memories Three (5)


If you are lucky she walks into your life once, twice if you are extremely lucky and when she does you just know. There is no mistaking the feeling, no room for error. Just a simple glance from her makes your heart jump, your blood races through your body and you have to use every ounce of self-control not to make an absolute fool of yourself. Your world changes and there is no going back.

You know you would give it all up for her,you would do what needed to be done, you would do it to be by her side. No more messing around, no more BB, no more MM, no more crazy blonde princesses, no more one off weekend adventures, and most definitely no more crazy nights.

Meanwhile.

Back in Gonubie one of the craziest nights of all was about to explode in my face. We had finally got to the blonde princesses house, the lights were on and her dad was waiting. I was about to just say goodbye and leave when she grabbed my arm and said her room was upstairs and I had to just wait a while until her dad went to bed and she would turn on her bedside lamp and I must climb up onto the ledge and she would let me in.


Afrikaans girls are gnarly, they have an edge, that unpolished feel to them and I was about to find out they will do what it takes.

It did not take long and in hindsight not nearly long enough, before the light in her bedroom came on. It was an easy climb up onto the small awning roof under her bedroom window. Strangely almost exactly the same as climbing up to my brothers bedroom back at home on the Bluff, I always had to get in through his bedroom window if I sneaked in and out of the house and had no key.

She was waiting for me at the window in her pyjamas, that’s when I realized things were not going to be quite like I expected. There were burglar bars on her bedroom window and no way could I just climb into her room. I guess she saw the confused look on my face, she just smiled and stripped off her pyjamas and stood naked on the other side of the bars looking at me temptingly with a very naughty smile and an evil glint in her eye.

She looked me straight in the eyes and started swaying her hips in the dulled light of her bedside lamp, I gave the bars a good shake but they were solid, no ways was I getting into that room.




No comments:

Post a Comment