Sunday, 26 May 2013

Morphine Memories Three (7)

I could not reach !!!!

I am not the tallest guy in the world and the bars were just too high for me to get a good thrust going.

So with my jeans around my ankles I climbed up onto the bottom horizontal bar. That was the trick, from there it was just right. White arse flashing to anyone who walked by, hanging off the burglar bars like some kind of kinky robber, a perfect start to my first ever night in Gonubie.

I wish I could say it ended happily ever after but of course, it did not.

We made way too much noise, burglar bars creaking and straining under my weight, flesh slapping, grunting and groaning, it was just way too much noise.

As I was about to get into the short strokes, that’s when the shit hit the fan.


The same instant as all the lights flashed on I heard him scream“ Wat die Fok gaan hier aan” from the front door downstairs. Just one glance was enough to know it was time to get the hell out of there. He was a big man, standing in his white Jockey underpants, tea strainer white vest and a pump action shotgun in his hand and he seemed to be very upset.


(Wat die Fok gaan hier aan – Afrikaans. “what the fuck is going on here”)

1 comment: