Tuesday, 2 July 2013

The Beginning (10)

I have been thinking about this a lot the last few days as my son has just gone off to summer camp.

Imagine sending your kids away to summer camp, knowing that the monitors might just kill a couple of them and it would be ok, no problem, no questions asked. It is all for a good cause.

You know they are going to be abused both mentally and physically, for months until they are no longer the children you knew and they most probably never ever will be the same ever again.

FUCK NO, I DONT THINK SO.

Well folks that’s what actually happened and no one even doubted it one little bit.  The night before I left, we all went out for our normal family Friday night meal out, I remember it like yesterday we went to the Chinese Restaurant in the 320 West Street building had a nice night out and the next day I jumped on the train and off I went, no big deal.

I guess propaganda can do that, the systematic programing of the whole countries thought process. I know I did not even blink an eyelid, I knew that I was not going to be one of the statistics, there were way weaker kids than me, they would go first, or so I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment