Thursday, 20 February 2014

JBAY Tales (11)

Birdman was on fire that day, just peak form. His one liners were all time, how do I remember, because we taped the whole thing.

D was keen she made it painfully obvious, it was the first time I realized that there is some kind of attraction coming from Durban and being a surfer, especially to the Afrikaans girls in the smaller cities and towns. It was my first experience with girls in JBay, it opened my eyes to a whole new world of possibilities.

While we contemplated making that cup of tea and debated what kind of chit chat we were going to have with these two ladies who just a few minutes earlier were walking past our rondavel. Birdman immediately gave the bushy friend the name Scarface as she had a small birthmark on her cheek, as she lit up a smoke, he set the tone for what was about to go down with this beauty and I quote.

“Scarface, I do not fuck ashtrays, so if you want to watch you can go outside and watch through the window”

It just went downhill from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment