Monday, 28 April 2014

JBAY Tales (16)

Up until that moment I always had this kind of ideal image of girls, they were just so perfect, they could never be bad, they could never do anything wrong, they just couldn’t. D helped change that.

Obviously BB had been a crazy little thing, but I kind of knew deep down she was not normal, nice girls surely did not jump on you in the lounge and have a quicky while mom went off to make a cup of tea, I guessed that was not normal, or was it ? 

D opened up a whole new can of questions.

Honestly to this day, I am no nearer to any of the answers to the questions D started spinning around in my brain that day.

However it did re enforce my ever increasing belief in my new theory of if you don’t try, you will never know.  Leroy a few years later in the Beach Hotel put the final nail in that coffin when he just walked up to a group of girls sitting having a drink and without so much as a single previous word asked the one nearest to him if she would like to fuck !!!!.

She looked up at him, then across the room at Jack, Birdman and myself and said, why not.


No comments:

Post a Comment