Thursday, 10 September 2015

The Leroy Chronicles (4)

I just knew this was not going to end well, I had been down this road before. Leroy was the world champion of just pushing things that one step too far. Noooooo, what was I thinking it was never just one step too far it was always way past as far as it could be pushed. Pez was right tonight I would lose my job and believe me it was the best job in the world.

The first time I had seen Leroy in full flight was when we were still groms and the bar fight down at Margate, but then everyone was going crazy that night, it was not until much later and after reflecting back did I realize that he was having way too much fun. Everyone else was just trying to control an out of control situation. With Leroy you learned to expect the unexpected, but no matter how prepared you thought you were, it was never enough.


Then again we were from the Bluff.


No comments:

Post a Comment